- What is NewBridge Global Ventures, Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol NBGV.
- When was NewBridge Global Ventures, Inc. incorporated?
Nabufit Global was incorporated in May 1983 in the State of Colorado and re-incorporated in the State of Delaware in April 2008. Effective June 20, 2014 the Company sold its prior subsidiary and became a shell company. On November 30, 2015, we consummated the transaction evidenced by an Agreement and Plan of Share Exchange (the "Share Exchange Agreement") dated October 8, 2015 by and among Nabufit Global and Nabufit Denmark, pursuant to which Nabufit Global acquired from the Nabufit Denmark shareholders all of the issued and outstanding equity interests of Nabufit Denmark in exchange for 516,667 shares of Nabufit Global (the "Share Exchange"). As a result of the Share Exchange, the former shareholders of Nabufit Denmark, became the controlling shareholders of the Company and Nabufit Denmark became a subsidiary of the Company. The Share Exchange was accounted for as a reverse merger/recapitalization effected by a share exchange, wherein Nabufit Denmark was considered the acquirer for accounting and financial reporting purposes. In September 2017, the Company sold Nabufit Denmark and ceased its previous operations.
- When did NewBridge Global Ventures, Inc. become a public company?
- Where is NewBridge Global Ventures, Inc. located?
626 East 1820 North
Orem, UT 84097
- When is NewBridge Global Ventures, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Who is NewBridge Global Ventures, Inc.'s transfer agent?
Action Stock Transfer
2469 E. Fort Union Blvd.
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
- Who is NewBridge Global Ventures, Inc.'s independent auditor?
Sadler Gibb Certified Public Accountants
2455 East Parleys Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84109
- Who is NewBridge Global Ventures, Inc.'s outside legal counsel?
Carman Lehnhof Israelsen LLP
299 South Main Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84111